Industry’s best source for replacement Forklift Batteries. Call us now and talk to our Forklift Battery Specialists at 800-771-2288. Local delivery, installation, and removal of the old battery is included!
- Caterpillar Forklift Batteries
- Crown Forklift Batteries
- Hyster Forklift Batteries
- Jungheinrich Forklift Batteries
- Komatsu Forklift Batteries
- Linde Forklift Batteries
- Mitsubishi Forklift Batteries
- Nissan Forklift Batteries
- Raymond Forklift Batteries
- Toyota Forklift Batteries
- Yale Forklift Batteries
Full Power Low Maintenance Battery: Best value for low-maintenance replacement forklift batteries.
Features include: Full Power Ratings, Low Maintenance for life (30%-40% reduced), Built-in over-flow prevention keeps batteries & environment clean, Maintenance is required indicators, Fast-charge compatible, 5 year factory direct warranty, and best of all MADE IN THE USA since 1950.
How To Measure Your Battery
- The steel tray that contains the individual cells is part of the battery assembly.
- Always take EXTERNAL (Outside) tray dimensions:
- Length (x) – From one lifting tab tot the other, across the width of the forklift
- Width (y) – From the front to back of the forklift
- Height (z) – From the bottom to the top of the lifting tabs (or cover if applicable)
Cable Length and Position
- Measure cables from A, B, C, or D position, as shown below.
- Measure from the edge of the tray to the plug, noting the position
- Only measure the length that protrudes or hangs from the battery tray.
- “A” and “B” positions are usually on drivers left and right as shown
- It is better to have too much cable than too little
- Note the plug type and color
- Standard Plug Colors: Gray, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green or Orange
- Plugs will only fit other plugs of the same size and color.
- Example: Red will not fit Gray, and 175 amp will not fit 350 amp
Battery accessories also available:
Single Phase and Three Phase Chargers Forklift Battery Chargers, Dissipater Replacement Battery Caps, Automatic Watering Systems, Battery Watering Gun, Watering Cart, De-Ionizer Battery Water Filtration System, Battery Roller Service Stands, Battery Spill kits, YellowBowl Shower/Face wash, YellowBowl Eye Wash.
Safety First – Be Sure Your Operation Is OSHA Compliant:
U.S. Department of Labor
1910.132 – General Requirements
This section contains safety requirements relating to fire protection design, maintenance, and use of fork trucks, tractors, platform lift trucks, motorized hand trucks, and other specialized industrial trucks powered by electric motors or internal combustion engines. This section does not apply to compressed air or nonflammable compressed gas-operated industrial trucks, nor to farm vehicles, nor to vehicles intended primarily for earth moving or over-the-road hauling.
Battery Charging, Changing, and Handling
- 1910.178(g) (6) – Battery Charging and Changing area
- 1910.305 (j) (7) – Ventilation of Storage Batteries
- 1917.157 – Battery Charging and Changing
- 1926.441 – Batteries and Battery Charging