ChargePro On-Bard Marine Battery Chargers
New On-Board Battery Chargers from Guest
For 12, 24, 36, and 48 Volt systems (model specific)
Guest On-Board battery chargers have been redesigned from the inside out to provide optimum performance. The newest generation On-Board Marine battery chargers include leading advancements in digital charging technology and waterproof design/construction. Designed to maximize individual battery performance, extend battery life and show battery status better than ever before.
Every Guest battery charger has dedicated battery charging, sensing and control per bank. The easy to read graphics indicate the status of each battery bank through the charging process.
ChargePro’s low profile flangeless extruded aluminum housing is sealed by gaskets with heavy duty end caps for 100% waterproof performance to IP67. This new construction design delivers an increase in charging and thermal management performance. The new ChargePro series is up to 40% lighter while increasing durability and ease of installation over prior generations of older technology epoxy filled plastic body chargers.
- All high frequency, digital charging technology
- Microprocessor and software control for precision, fully automatic 5-stage performance charging
- Dedicated battery charging, sensing and control per bank
- Expanded LED charge status monitor
- Wiring and battery fault detection
- Auto-maintain energy saver mode
- Up to 40% lighter
- 100% Waterproof (IPC67) and shock resistant for all fresh and saltwater applications
- For all 12 Volt flooded and AGM lead acid batteries
- Built-in safety: reverse polarity, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature and ignition protection. In-line fuses for maximum DC wire protection.
- 2 year warranty