|Applications: Automotive, Light Truck, Commercial||Weight: 36 LBs||CA: 720||Volts: 12 V||Manufacture: Johnson Controls|
|BCI Group Size: 24R||Length: 10.5 IN||CCA: 600||Terminals: SAE Post, Front POS Right||Chemistry: Flooded Lead Acid, SMF (Sealed Maintenace Free)|
|Battery Type: Starting||Height: 8.7 IN||AH: 62||UPS Able: No, Hazardous||Hazardous: Yes|
|Maintenance Free: Yes||Width: 6.8 IN||Reserve Capacity: 113||Safety Data Sheet||Battery Specification Sheet|
The ACDelco 24FS is a sealed maintenance free flooded battery. It is commonly used in automotive and commerical application. The difference between the 24FS and the 24S is that it has reversed terminals (opposite polarity).
Features and Benefits:
- Overall terminal design minimizes acid leaks, seepage, corrosion, and black post, which helps the terminal posts to stay clean and corrosion-free.
- Both positive and negative grids are Lead-Calcium alloy, maximizing corrosion resistance, optimizes cycle life and minimizes water consumption to optimize battery durability.
- Premium alloys and high-density paste for maximum performance.
- Envelope separator design, helps eliminate shorting and “corrode-through” to maximize reliability and battery life. Sealed on three sides, the ACDelco Silver battery separators are shaped like an envelope, made of polyvinyl chloride. The envelope separators are puncture-resistant with a back web rib design to allow good electrolyte diffusion between the plates while preventing them from touching each other. While maximizing acid circulation that allows for the battery remain cooler, to help with battery life.
- Manufacutred with dozens of quality control checks to provide ACDelco qualtiy assurance.
- Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage.
- The ACDelco 24FS replaces part number 24FA.
ACDelco Silver 18 month batteries have an 18 month limited warranty period.
Warranty Does Not Cover
- Discharged batteries that can be recharged and returned to service.
- Cost of recharging or for use of rental batteries or vehicles.
- Labor cost for battery removal and installation.
- Batteries damaged due to charging system failure, negligence, abuse, accident, improper installation, or freezing.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, or other incidental consequential damages.
|Dimensions||10.5 × 6.8 × 8.7 in|
|Also known as|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.