|Applications: Automotive, Light Truck, Commercial||Weight: 40 LBs||CA: 750||Volts: 12 V||Manufacturer: Johnson Controls|
|BCI Group Size: 24||Length: 10 IN||CCA: 600||Terminals: SAE Post, Front POS Left||Chemistry: Flooded Lead Acid|
|Battery Type: Starting||Height: 8.8 IN||AH: 61||UPS Able: No, Hazardous||Hazardous: Yes|
|Maintenance Free: Yes||Width: 6.8 IN||Reserve Capacity: 110||Safety Data Sheet||Battery Specification Sheet|
The ACDelco 24G is a maintenance free flooded battery. It is commonly used in automotive and commerical applications.
Features and Benefits:
- High density negative paste, maximizes performance and optimizes battery life.
- Enhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy optimizes cycle life and maximizes performance.
- Calcium lead positive grid, maximizes conductivity and allows for low resistance.
- Robust envelope separator with puncture resistant back, allows for optimum acid circulation and helps prevent shorts. Maximum acid circulation, helps the battery to remain cool, and extend battery life.
- Vent cap design that resists acid leakage.
- Precision manufactured ribbed case that is 100% pressure tested, helps avoid future leaks and adds strength and rigidity.
- 100% electrical short tested to minimize early failures.
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
- The ACDelco 24G replaces part number 24PS.
ACDelco Gold 30 month batteries have a 30 month limited warranty period.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Discharged batteries that can be recharged and returned to service.
- Cost of recharging or for use of rental batteries or vehicles.
- Labor cost for battery removal and installation.
- Batteries damaged due to charging system failure, negligence, abuse, accident, improper installation, or freezing.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, or other incidental consequential damages.
|Dimensions||10 × 6.8 × 8.8 in|
|Also known as|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…