|Applications: Automotive, Light Truck, Commercial||Weight: 36 LBs||CA: 720||Volts: 12 V||Manufacturer: Johnson Controls|
|BCI Group Size: 24||Length: 10.1 IN||CCA: 600||Terminals: SAE Post, Front POS Left||Chemistry: Flooded Lead Acid|
|Battery Type: Starting||Height: 8.7 IN||AH: 62||UPS Able: No, Hazardous||Hazardous: Yes|
|Maintenance Free: Yes||Width: 6.8 IN||Reserve Capacity: 113||Safety Data Sheet||Battery Specification Sheet|
The ACDelco 24S is a sealed maintenace free flooded battery. It is commonly used in automotive and commerical applications. With the terminals closest to you, the 24S has the positive terminal on the left.
Features and Benefits:
- Overall terminal design minimizes acid leaks, seepage, corrosion, and black post, which helps the terminal posts to stay clean and corrosion-free.
- Both positive and negative grids are Lead-Calcium alloy, maximizing corrosion resistance, optimizes cycle life and minimizes water consumption to optimize battery durability.
- Premium alloys and high-density paste for maximum performance.
- Envelope separator design helps eliminate shorting and “corrode-through” to maximize reliability and battery life. Sealed on three sides, the ACDelco Silver battery separators are shaped like an envelope, made of polyvinyl chloride. The separators are puncture-resistant with a back web rib design to allow good electrolyte diffusion between the plates while preventing them from touching each other. While maximizing acid circulation that allows for the battery to remain cooler, to help with battery life.
- Manufactured with dozens of quality control checks to provide ACDelco quality assurance.
- Some ACDelco Silver parts may have pormerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage.
- The ACDelco 24S replaces the part number 24A.
ACDelco Silver 18 month batteries have an 18 month limited warranty period.
Warranty Does Not Cover
- Discharged batteries that can be recharged and returned to service.
- Cost of recharging or for use of rental batteries or vehicles.
- Labor cost for battery removal and installation.
- Batteries damaged due to charging system failure, negligence, abuse, accident, improper installation, or freezing.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, or other incidental consequential damages.
|Dimensions||10.1 × 6.8 × 8.7 in|
|Also known as|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.