|Applications: Automotive, Light Truck, Commercial||Weight: 58.7 LBs||CA: 930||Volts: 12 V||Manufacture: Johnson Controls|
|BCI Group Size: 31S||Length: 13 IN||CCA: 750||Terminals: SAE Post, Front POS Left||Chemistry: Flooded Lead Acid|
|Battery Type: Starting||Height: 9.3 IN||AH: 99||UPS Able: No, Hazardous||Hazardous: Yes|
|Maintenance Free: Yes||Width: 6.8 IN||Reserve Capacity: 180||Safety Data Sheet||Battery Specification Sheet|
The ACDelco 31G750T is a Heavy Duty Flooded Maintenance Free Commercial Battery with stud terminals.
Features and Benefits:
- Strong internal fusion weld to help with battery life.
- ACDelco negative paste helps resist flaking to maximize overall performance and life.
- Calcium Alloy maximizes cycle life and performance, and minimizes water consumption.
- Durable envelope separator that maximizes acid circulation and resist punctures, helping with battery life.
- Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACdelco Advantage or ACDelco Professional.
- The ACDelco 31G750T replaces the former ACDelco part numbers 1110, 1150.
ACDelco Silver Heavy Duty Flooded Maintenance Free batteries have an 18 month limited warranty period.
Warranty Does Not Cover
- Discharged batteries that can be recharged and returned to service.
- Cost of recharging or for use of rental batteries or vehicles.
- Labor cost for battery removal and installation.
- Batteries damaged due to charging system failure, negligence, accident, imporoper installation, or freezing.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, or other incidental consequential damages.
|Dimensions||13 × 6.8 × 9.3 in|
|Also known as|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.