|Applications: Automotive, Light Truck, Commercial||Weight: 116 LBs||CA: 1500||Volts: 12 V||Manufacturer: Johnson Controls|
|BCI Group Size: 8D||Length: 20.7 IN||CCA: 1210||Terminals: SAE Post||Chemistry: Flooded Lead Acid|
|Battery Type: Starting||Height: 9.7 IN||AH: 200||UPS Able: No, Hazardous||Hazardous: Yes|
|Maintenance Free: No||Width: 10.9 IN||Reserve Capacity: 420||Safety Data Sheet||Battery Specification Sheet|
The ACDelco 8DSA is a Heavy Duty, Flooded, Maintenance Free, Commercial Battery with automotive terminals.
Features and Benefits:
- Strong internal fusion weld to help with battery life.
- ACDelco negative paste helps resist flaking to maximize overall performance and life.
- Calcium Alloy maximizes cycle life and performance, and minimizes water consumption.
- Durable envelope separator that maximizes acid circulation and resist punctures, helping with battery life.
- Some ACDelco Silver parts have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage.
- The ACDelco 8DSA replaces the former ACDelco part numbers 8DS, 8DA, 761A.
ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Heavy Duty Flooded Maintenance Free batteries have an 18 month limited warranty period.
Warranty Does Not Cover
- Discharged batteries that can be recharged and returned to service.
- Cost of recharging or for use of rental batteries or vehicles.
- Labor cost for battery removal and installation.
- Batteries damaged due to charging system failure, negligence, accident, improper installation, or freezing.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, or other incidental consequential damages.
|Dimensions||20.7 × 10.9 × 9.7 in|
|Also known as|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.