|Applications: Automotive, Light Truck, Commercial||Weight: 35.7 LBs||CA: 815||Volts: 12 V||Manufacturer: Johnson Controls|
|BCI Group Size: 101||Length: 10.2 IN||CCA: 650||Terminals: Side Threaded||Chemistry: Flooded Lead Acid|
|Battery Type: Starting||Height: 6.6 IN||AH: 61||UPS Able: No, Hazardous||Hazardous: Yes|
|Maintenance Free: Yes||Width: 7 IN||Reserve Capacity: 110||Safety Data Sheet||Battery Specification Sheet|
The ACDelco 101PG is a Maintenance Fee Automotive Battery with side terminals.
Features and Benefits:
- High density negative paste, maximizes performance and optimizes auto battery life.
- Enhanced life alloy/silver calcium stamped alloy optimizes cycle life and maximizes performance.
- Calcium Lead positive grid, maximizes conductivity and allows for low resistance.
- Robust Envelope Separator with puncture-resistant back, allows for optimum acid circulation and helps prevent shotrts. Maximum acid circulation, helps the battery to remain cool, and extend battery life.
- Vent cap design that resists acid leakage.
- Precision manufactured ribbed case that is 100% pressure tested, helps avoid future leaks and adds strength and rigidity.
- 100% Electrical short tested to minimize early failures.
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
ACDelco Gold 42 & 30 month batteries have a 30 month limited warranty.
Warranty Does Not Cover
- Discharged batteries that can be recharged and returned to service.
- Cost of recharging or for use of rental batteries or vehicles
- Labor cost for battery removal and installation.
- Batteries damaged due to charging system failure, negligence, abuse, accident, improper installation, or freezing.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, or other incidental consequential damages.
|Dimensions||10.2 × 7 × 6.6 in|
|Also known as|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.